Ethernautics, Inc. – We are Hiring – OSS Development Lead Job
We are Hiring Operation Support System Lead (OSS)
Operational Support Systems (OSS Lead) – Telecommunications
Job Category: Telecommunications
Posted on: 02/21/2016
Job reference #: 71-2162
California, Texas, Colorado, Atlanta, New Jersey, Australia
Address: San Diego, San Francisco, Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Atlanta, Dallas, Sidney
Unspecified Wage – DOE
Expiration Date 03/11/2016
The OSS Development Lead will design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications Service Provider requirements related to Service Fulfillment and Network Service and Resource Provisioning processes. A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:•Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Implements Orchestration, Decomposition, Fulfillment Patterns, Workflows including static processes, Rules and tasks for Service Fullfillment and Service/Network Provision
- Design Cartridge Modeling & Integration with upstream & downstream systems in the Enterprise.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and provides direction on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Interacts with Solution Design Engineers and Solution providers to deliver on projects and initiatives.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
- Minimum 5 years of design and development experience in Service Fulfillment, Network/Service Provisioning.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with multiple Network technologies (TDM, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
- Highly skillful in OSS system architecture, designs, specifications, system testing and system users training and adoption in carrier Ethernet service provisioning, design, and configuration
- Deep knowledge and highly experiences in networks, devices, services modeling and automation in OSS systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and developing customization on Meta Solve, Ericsson Granite, NetCraker, ALU SURE and Oracle UIM platforms.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and using web services APIs (RESTful, SOAP)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on developing enterprise application leveraging Java technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience with PL/SQL.
- Minimum 2 years of Linux (or Solaris) knowledge and administration skills
- Working knowledge of framework like eTOM, NGOSS, and TMF.
- Expert knowledge and experiences in carrier Ethernet services, end-to-end solutions and operation practices
- Experience working in several of the following areas (with functional and technical knowledge): Strategic Network Operations Planning, Network Engineering & Build, Network & Service Provisioning, Service Assurance, Workforce Management, Network Analytics
- Experience working at a Telco (Wireline and/or Wireless), Service Provider or MSO
- Proven track record on complex projects
- Proven ability to foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
or send my your resume at Michael@ethernautics.com